We would like to welcome you to the 11th Annual MCC Sunday School Year End Event taking place this Saturday, May 12th 2018.
May 12th 2018
- Parents and students are requested to arrive no later than 1:30pm at the prayer hall.
- Students will be sitting with their classes in designated rows. Parent seating is separate.
- Please make sure that students have had a good lunch so that they may sit through the program. Food is not allowed in the masjid area.
- After the conclusion of the Presentations and Awards, you will be asked to proceed to classrooms to pick up your children and collect report cards, awards and gifts, and then promptly exit through the Sunday school side of MCC to the Carnival area.
- Please note that the entire parking lot on the Sunday School side of the facility will be cordoned off for the Carnival. As such the parking at the masjid will be limited.
- Arrive early to ensure you have a space.
- Try to carpool and help others.
- Please obey traffic rules as you enter the MCC grounds.
- There will be many parents and children walking around, please exercise caution and care as you navigate the parking lot.
- Please listen to the parking volunteers and don’t argue with them.
- For overflow parking please use adjacent HP parking. Please be mindful as you utilize our neighbor’s parking facility.
If you purchased food tickets, please visit the Food ticket table to collect your food tokens. You will need to present the provided token in order to receive your paid meal.
The students and staff have worked very hard to bring you this program. Please make time to come and appreciate their efforts.