Sunday School Registration Closed as-of 4/29/2018
2018-19 Registration Timeline:
- Priority registration period for returning families was from April 1st to April 15th
- Registration period for the first batch of wait list families was from April 16th to April 22nd. Returning families were still allowed to register during this period based on available spaces.
- Online registration for returning and first batch wait list families was closed on April 22nd
- Final batch of wait list families were invited to register on-site on April 29th
Above timeline was communicated with the returning and wait list families via emails as well as announced on this website periodically. All past announcements can be found here (or by clicking the Announcements icon from the home page).
Registration Instructions (For reference only - Registation is closed):
Please login to MCCSS parent portal at https://admin.mccsundayschool.org and complete your payment formalities as soon as possible in order to secure your child's/children’s seat. This year each grade will have a fixed number of spots and once these are filled no more registrations will be accommodated. The last date to complete the online registration is April 22nd, 2018.
If you are able to login as a parent but can’t see any information about your family or kids please contact our admin staff to get assistance.
Minimum age for PreK registration is 4 years and the minimum age for Kindergarten registration is 5 years, on or before September 1, 2018.
IMPORTANT ACTION ITEM (for New/Wait Listed Families Only)
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE
- We do not have enough spots to accommodate all Wait List families. So you will compete with returning families for remaining spots.
- In some cases not all kids in a family have been slotted into a spot. You will see this in your charges.
- Please pay your balance in full. You cannot pay by student.
- If you have not added a credit card, please do so by following these instructions.
- American Express cards are not supported.
- Your registration is complete if you see charges for your Kids under Charges/Payments tab and your balance is $0
- You may get an unenrollment email if a another family is able to pay for the last spot in a batch before you but your payment is also successful (This should happen in rare case, in general if all spots are full you should receive an error on payment). We will refund your extra payment in that case.
- If you have more than 1 child, this may mean some children are not enrolled. We will happily provide full refund if you choose to discontinue.
VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT FOR 2018-19
The registration fees also includes a mandatory $150 annual volunteer deposit per family. You can request a refund for this deposit once you have completed the 15 hours of required volunteer time. Please know that the school is exclusively run by volunteers and would not be possible without parent involvement. The time we spend volunteering at the school is a crucial part of our commitment to our community.
VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT REFUND FOR 2017-18 (Returning Families Only)
Those who have completed their 15 hour obligation and have not received a refund during the year, will see an adjustment of $150 applied towards 2018-19 volunteer deposit. For families who have completed partial hours, will need to request for refund after the completion of 2017-18 school year by completing 2017-18 Volunteer Deposit Refund Request form.
You must be an active member of MCC East Bay to be enrolled in MCC Sunday School. Please contact MCC East Bay or setup new Membership to complete membership formalities. Do not contact MCC East Bay office for Sunday School registration and related inquiries.
Please mention your family ID or your name in the Subject line of any email correspondence, especially when responding to email you receive from MCC.